Here at InkyBites, we believe that being the most kick-ass creative person you can possibly be requires you to do two simple things:
- Write as much as you can as often as you can, and
- Nourish the main source of your creativity—yourself
Tomorrow you will embark on a journey to Recharge Your Creative Batteries in 31 Days.
This journey, if you really take it on and immerse yourself in it, will bring you to a place where you feel more creatively clear, and where you have the energy you need to work toward the important goals you have for your life.
But before you get started putting yourself on the path to a happier, healthier you, here are some things to know first:
What Is This Creative Recharge All About?
This recharge is about getting yourself on track to becoming a badass creative person.
In life, people tend to overcomplicate things. And it’s really not necessary.
Becoming a badass creative writer is simple. And during this 31-day challenge I will prove it to you.
Who Is This Creative Recharge For?
It’s for any creative person who wants to take themselves and their creativity to the next level.
And for anyone who’s ready to get on the path to becoming the writer they always dreamed of being.
And for anyone who has been making excuses for a long time and finally wants to give them up.
And for anyone who feels “blocked” or thinks they have no ideas.
It’s for any creative person committed enough to do what it takes to get in—and stay in—a creative flow.
How To Get The Most From The Next 31 Days
To get the most out of this Creative Recharge, you’ll want to have the following:
- An Open Mind—I can’t express how important this is. Without an open mind, you’re not going to accomplish much of anything. Some of the tips/tasks are going to seem strange to you, even downright weird, but if you keep an open mind and attempt them anyhow, you’ll see the point.
- A Commitment—to yourself and to completing the 31-day challenge. Sure, you could continue to make excuses for why you can’t, but you will never, ever reach any of your goals that way.
- A Willingness to Share—you will get more out of this challenge if you comment on the posts and share them with other creative people that you know. Leaving comments around the day’s challenge and sharing with other people will help you get your questions answered, see how other writers are doing and assist you in implementing the tip/challenge into your day.
The next 31 days are going to be crazy and amazing and easy and hard and everything in between. But they will be worth it.
Share With Us
Are you game?
If you know another creative writer who needs to join the challenge, please share this post with them: